Thursday, March 26, 2009

Palmer Weiss Inspired Room




So yesterday I was totally inspired by Palmer Weiss, a San Francisco based designer, with mad skills. So I have created and inspired room in her honor, enjoy! I started with a soft blue sofa from Anthropologie. I love the twisted chesterfield style, with the sassy blue fabric, perfection!












Gotta throw a pop of zebra in there! These pillows are great, needlepoint zebra from Chelsea Textiles. I love the whimsy animal print brings to a design.


One of my all time fav coffee tables from CB2! Would you believe it only cost $249.00! I die!








Classic bergere chair...I think two in the room flanking the sofa. The gray-brown linen is so hot!




This is the unexpected pop of pattern in the room. I found this rug at West Elm. They are a great resource to find inexpensive and interesting home goods. Check it out!







I love this table! I believe you don't have to do pairs of anything, but I not scared to either! Symmetry relaxes me! It is such a diva designer thing to say you can never do "matchy-matchy". If you like it, then do it!









My favorite accessory in a room, the gourd lamp. This line is surprisingly affordable. Robert Abbey, we sell them at Villa Dauphine. They come in a million colors, and go with everything! Well there's another inspired room, have a great weekend! I'm off to Montgomery!











No comments:

Post a Comment