Monday, March 23, 2009

Water Baby!

I had an amazing day on the boat yesterday, and it made me realize how lucky I am to live on the coast.  So today's post is a coastal home by Jim Howard from House Beautiful...Phoebe's husband!  I mean can that family get anymore talented?!  Check out the chandelier!  True it is shells, but so not cheesy!  I would use this in my house!  
Love the cream upholstery on all of the chairs and sofa.  The colors are sprinkled very subtly throughout the room.  Turquoise and spring green, one of my fav color combos!
Ahhhhhh, I love this kitchen.  A. it has subway tile, B. it has fresh flowers, C. it has a fab stainless range, D. it has a butcher blocked island!  Okay, I have to stop!
Sweet dreams bloggers!  It is that time of year, pick your destination and plan a trip, you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment