Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Luxury Linens

Sorry I have been MIA! I have been in Atlanta with some girlfriends. All I can say is "All hail Britney Spears!" I had a blast and am now officially a fan! I am in love with this line of bedding we carry at Villa Dauphine! It is Pom Pom at Home, and I would do every bed in my house in their line! Look at the gorgeous European style nonagramlike a monogram without the initials) they are known for, ahhhh!

All of the bedding is 100% linen, and sooo cool and soft to the touch. The kicker, it is all machine washable!


This is the Mathilde collection. It has a velvet ribbon detail, so sweet.


Last, but not least, this is the Charlie Collection. I have this on my bed, and love it! Look at how great the pink and blue are! I personally love white beds, which I am sure I have mentioned before!



Anyways, just wanted to share something that is timeless and romantic. Enjoy your day, i know I will, it is my birthday! Man, I am getting OLD!



1 comment: