Thursday, March 26, 2009

Design Idol...

Palmer Weiss, I love your designs! I even love her personal style! I heart her!

There is no better place to take a chance, than a powder room. I love this paper and its metallic finish. Powder rooms are usually small, so it won't break the bank if you fall in love with an expensive wallpaper.



Look at how yummy this living room is! I love the Greek key rug and Lucite coffee table. Lucite can mix into any interior so easily, its the little black dress of design!



I have been obsessed with this picture for forever! The window treatments are one of my absolute favorites! So classic and modern at the same time! Don't even get me started on the club chair and ottoman! I have been looking everywhere for that fabric! If you have any ideas, please let me know! What a fresh and fun color scheme!



Okay, okay. I do love animal print. Like I always say, "it is like a neutral, goes with everything".
The skirted table is great if you have a bunch of "stuff" that needs hiding!



Another look at one of the first pictures. It shows the awesome Greek key detail of the rug. I am so into true soft blues. They truly have a calming effect on me.



This is the picture that made me totally have a design crush on Palmer Weiss. The colors remind me of a cold bowl of sherbet. I love sherbet, and i love this room. The cocktail tables are some of my favorites. Its a line we carry at Villa Dauphine, Bungalow 5. They come in a bunch of different colors. I've used them in orange at a clients house. I should post a pic!



Palmer's use of pattern is amazing! It is always fresh, but never too much, or overwhelming. I think a lot of little girls would be very happy to sleep in this room.



The emerald green of this room paired with the leopard is so chic! The trim detail on the back cushions of the sofa, is a great way to add oomph to cushions or throw pillows. Its the little things...



And last, but not least...This is how chocolate and blue should be done. Simple, clean, and completely elegant. I think that sums up the room, and Palmer Weiss.


images courtesy of Palmer Weiss's website

No comments:

Post a Comment