Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bringing The Outdoors In...

I received my West Elm and Frontgate catalogues in the mail yesterday.  Let's just say all of the rain has made me long for clear skies and summer!  While thumbing through these awesome catalogues I realized so much of the great outdoor decor, could so go indoor!  Here are some of my favs.  The lanterns above would look great on a coffee table, or on a console, and West Elm is soooo affordable.
I mean is this not the best!  Ikat, durable, and stain-resistant!  I die!  Did I mention it is only $169.00...
Completely chic ikat throw pillow.  The steel gray is so great.  These could go ANYWHERE!
But maybe you are more of a color kinda gal.  Love...love the red and orange!  $34.00. that's right.

Last, but not least, the yummy kelly green throw pillow.  If this doesn't scream Spring, what does?
I found this fab rug at Frontgate.  Totally weather proof.  If you have little four legged children that sometimes have "accidents", what a great and stylish solution.  It would be great for the two legged kids too!
Finally, the statement making Greek key rug.  It reminds me of the rug Palmer Weiss used in the post from a couple of days ago.  The one above, from Frontgate also, probably cost a fraction of hers, though.  Anyways, don't be afraid to bring the outdoors in, not only can it be practical, it can also be really hip!

No comments:

Post a Comment