Monday, March 2, 2009

Bittersweet...

This is my home. It is a work in progress, but I love it. A cute midtown bungalow, with tons of charm. Too bad it is up for sale now. If you know anyone that wants a 3/2 in Mobile, AL, let me know!

Of course with any design job I am constantly changing my mind, wanting to do something new! If I had the money, my house would change weekly! I love my zebra chairs, but now I want cream linen skirt slipcovers. I am also thinking I want to spice up my color choices. Maybe cream walls, with turquoise silk drapes? What do you think? I will say the chandelier is one of my most fav material items! I will never let it go with the house!


My bedroom was so cozy! Since this picture was taken, I have repainted. It is now a soft cream, with a soft white trim. I love it! I also got new bedding, white linen with a European style monogram....so romantic! I want to do accents in coral. Embroidered pillows or maybe just a rose bowl of fresh flowers in the pinky-orange tones? That HUGE piece above my bed is an old Victorian mantle I picked up at a local antique store. Isn't it fab! Although, I will say, I sometimes have nightmares about it crashing down on my head in the middle of the night...scary!



I love this server. It was a graduation gift from my dad and stepmother. I think it needs a bolder mirror above it though? I love, love, love my lamp. It was in the post from Friday. When I ordered it I thought it was gong to be much larger. It actually worked out for the best, it looks great in my foyer!




No comments:

Post a Comment