Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dabney Lee Fabulousness

So this is the fab gift one of my bff's gave me for my birthday!  I am in love with this acrylic tray.  You can change the inside graphics to fit any decor!  Don't mention the monogram!  Check out the other great gift ideas from Dabney Lee!  Great stationary and home gift ideas!  You can find all these stylish gifts and the amazing line of stationary from Weddings, Etc., in Homewood, Al.  Thanks, Meghan!
One of their many cute patterns to choose from!  Love the aquamarine!
Love the desk notes!  I want them in every pattern!  Such a great gift for a hostess, or a birthday!
My favorite monogram font!  It is called the Park Avenue!  How cute is that!  Very preppy, very me!
And last, but not least, the coolest coasters around!  I think I could plan an entire party around these coasters!  Funky, fun, and practical!

No comments:

Post a Comment