Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Needs Some Major Work!

Ok, I am having a hard time writing this post. Since my new sofa is on the way, and I promised pictures when it arrives, this is the before. I am very critical of my own "design work" at my house. I wish I had an unlimited budget and all the free time to make it exactly what I envision. Having said that, I do love our home. It has character and a warmth about it. So be patient and I will post the progress of our sweet house.


Since this photo a lot has changed. First and foremost I added some greenery. It makes a HUGE difference. I am thinking about doing a post on interior plants. What do you guys think? I need something that is hard to kill. I did not get my mother's green thumb!




Drapes are a must. They are next on my wish list. Luckily my husband agrees, so we will see how that conversation goes...advice is always welcome. Until next time.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment