Saturday, March 26, 2011

a glimpse of our wedding...

I have to say my wedding day was truly the best day of my life. I married the sweetest guy a girl could ask for, and got to share it with my very closest friends. The weather was unbelievable, and not a cloud in sight. I was relaxed, because I was surrounded by all of my very best friends. I am sorry for the mushy post, but Paul and I are coming up on our 1st anniversary and I am feeling nostalgic. Here are a few pictures that only represent a percentage of the best day of my life!!
I have to thank the sweet Kathy Azzarello for this fabulous robe. I know that I am now Mrs. Reynolds, but I can't let go of this robe!
Isn't he handsome? I love him...

The most beautiful bridesmaids ever!! I mean come on!! Sweet Addie looks like I just ran over her puppy.


It was a full length Catholic mass and wedding. I seriously almost passed out, right around the time this picture was taken.


The reception was fun!!! I think this picture sums it up.
Yes, biegnets were served towards the end of the wedding. I did not get any...sad face.
He is going to kill me for this picture. He doesn't like to show off his bald head. It is growing on me.
The End. We were heading to Bermuda. It is amazing!! Go!! I might have to post some of those pictures too. Hope you enjoyed a glimpse into our wedding!

Love,
Mrs. Reynolds

1 comment:

  1. um, yet another thing I don’t remember. there were beignets? how am i just now finding out about this almost 1 year later….

    ReplyDelete