Thursday, March 31, 2011

Keep It Clean

Bathrooms galore! I think a bathroom should feel like your own personal spa. Keep clean, simple, and relaxing. Like the gorgeous images below! I love the hand painted zig-zag floors. It is a new twist on a classic herringbone. The seersucker bench is too cute for words. I am a sucker for seersucker!
Phoebe Howard can do no wrong in my book! This is her personal bathroom in her Atlanta condo. I love the sweet Louis XV stool. It adds a nice contrast against the polished nickel vanity.
Subway tile, how do I love thee...I think crisp white towels are a must in any bathroom! It is like staying at a four star hotel! And crisp white sheets to go with them! The higher the thread count the better.
More delicious white. It never goes out of style.
The ruffle at the edge of this roman shades adds a pretty feminine touch. The polka dot towel is too cute. I like it when designers make things a little whimsical. Design should be fun, and not soooo serious!

images courtesy of House Beautiful and domino magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment