Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feminine and Fun Home Office

I think it so important to have a space that makes you feel creative, serves a desired purpose, and looks beautiful. If I could design my own home office, I think it would look something like this...


Beautiful faux antique writing desk from Noir Furniture LA. It is feminine and timeless. It is a great start to base the design.
I have wanted a ghost chair for years. It will juxtapose the old world feel of the desk perfectly!
What can I say? Every woman needs a little pink in her life. Christopher Spitzmiller makes the most divine gourd lamps ever!! They of course cost more than most sofas, but this is my dream office, money is no object.
This is another item that has been on my wish list for years. Stark's Antelope rug is just too good. I would even use this in my future nursery, or living room.
I would love a pair of these for a cozy reading area adjacent from my desk area. I would cover them in a creamy velvet.
If I didn't use this for drapes, I would cover the above chairs in this China Seas fabric. Pink, pink, and more pink.
I threw this in because it is like an unexpected, fabulous accessory. I mean does it get much cooler than a crocodile stapler? I think not. That is all for today.

Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. i love all of it…but truly scrolling down and seeing that crocodile threw me-and made me love it all even more.:) very fun accessory! now if i make millions, and buy a house, you are hired.

    ReplyDelete