Friday, March 25, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

I always see other bloggers doing a favorite things posts. I am going to make it a reoccurring item on Interior Philosophy. The first one is going to be a list of some of my favorite beauty products. Let me know what you think, and I will post anything from food to fabric!!
I love this blush so much. As my friends can attest(I made all of them try it on), it looks great on literally everyone. Bobbi Brown Antigua
I do not use many hair products. Shampoo and conditioner is about as fancy as I get, except for this miracle hairspray, Aveda's Air Control. It holds and doesn't make your head feel like a helmet. It also smells fantastic.
Essie is by far my favorite line of nail polish. I am loving this color right now..."Cute as a Button", and it is!!

Hands down best lotion. Makes my skin so soft, and is uber inexpensive.
This is a great lip gloss. It is not too sticky, and is a very pretty peachy-pink. I know my friend Sarah loves it.
Last and definitely not least, the Wonderbar. It totally lives up to its name. My skin is softer, pores smaller, and blemishes slowly fading to nothing. I love this product. Please try it!! I hope this isn't mind-numbingly boring. If it is, tell me and I won't make this a weekly feature. Ta-ta.

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment