Friday, May 20, 2011

Ruthie Sommers: Eclectic and Fabulous

I always wonder what I could call my style, and I never come up with an answer. I need to take more chances, and think outside the box. If you want a breath of fresh air Ruthie Sommers is a cool blast of energy! Ruthie Sommers has such a fun, inviting, and whimsical sense of style. She designs with confidence, and it shows through in her work. If I had to pick one friend who her designs remind me of, Sarah is definitely it! I might start a bi-weekly post showcasing designers, and which friend they remind me of...thoughts?







I mean have I mentioned how much I love zebra. Animal is my go to neutral.



She makes this beautiful antique secretary, young and hip.



I could see myself being very productive in this home office.



Amazing mix of prints and textures.




I didn't think I was a fan of this paticular pattern, until I saw it on this sofa!! Love!!
images via in style, house beautiful, domino, ruthie sommers

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. yes-love the idea. i’m so ready to find a place for you to decorate. i will pay you in concert tickets and fabulous meals :):):) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article, congratulations!
    Given that you like that kind of spaces, I know a brand that fits perfectly www.brabbu.com

    ReplyDelete