Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Top 10 Chandeliers

I usually do a Top 5 of some of my favorite things. I had to change that for this post. There are too many fabulous chandeliers out there not to mention more than 5!! Here are a few of my favorites. If you want pricing on anything you see on the blog, email or message me. I will get back with you as soon as I can!


WINE SPHERE CHANDELIERS FROM BOBO





WINE BARREL PLANET CHANDELIER FROM BOBO



EMPIRE TURQUOISE BEADED CHANDELIER FROM MARJORIE SKOURAS








VENETIAN 6-LIGHT FROM CIRCA LIGHTING








BELVEDERE CHANDELIER FROM CIRCA LIGHTING







CONSUELO CHANDELIER FROM AIDAN GRAY









SARA CHANDELIER FROM CANOPY DESIGNS






MANOIR CHANDELIER FROM CANOPY DESIGNS
(this one is in my dining room)





GUTHRIE CHANDELIER FROM JULIE NEILL






CINDERELLA CHANDELIER FROM JULIE NEILL











Amanda




























No comments:

Post a Comment