Friday, May 13, 2011

Pouf the Magic Ottoman

Moroccan Poufs are a great way to add an unexpected to punch to a room. My friend Sarah is obsessed, and after researching these images, I think I am too! They come in a vast variety of colors. Not only are they fun, they are also functional. If you have kids they are great for sitting around a coffee table and doing some crafts. Adults love them too. I can totally see me and my girlfriends perched on these little poufs with wine in hand. They are not that expensive either, usually ranging from $165.00-$345.00.











image via eye spy





image via serena and lily





image vis elle decor




image via house beautiful




image via louloupear





image via southern living





image via Domicilium Decoratus








Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment