Sunday, May 1, 2011

Living Room Additions

Now that my new sofa has made itself comfortable, I notice I need a few more items to accompany it. Below is a little wish list of some things that would really compliment the sofa. Once again, budget was not an issue, since this is wishful thinking. Sigh.









French Armoire from European Antiques







Othello Iron and Mirror Cocktail Table from Ateriors



















Stag Side Tables from Bliss Studios







Antique Italian Chandeleir from Tara Shaw Antiques



I am sure I could go on for days with things I want or need, but this is a start. Drapes, and oushak rug, and even a new piece of artwork over my mantel would be a few more items on my list. I will save those for another day.






Amanda







1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry! This was a horrible and unedited post!! I will tr to do much better from now on!!

    ReplyDelete