Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jonathan Adler Inspired Room...


I may have posted this Adler creation on another post, but it just makes me smile. So here is my spin on this look. Enjoy!
How great is this Barclay Butera sofa?! We carry his line at Villa Dauphine, and it is fantastic. I took the pink that is on the walls of the inspiration room, and did it on the sofa instead. Loves!


Another great piece from Barclay Butera. I used these in a clients home, and they really make a statement. Zebra, my fav!
















Snazzy little sideboard. This is a great piece because you can move it to different rooms in your home. Living room, foyer, or a dining room. Well that's all for today! Hope you are all having a great week.





images courtesy of jonathan adler, barclay butera, mecox gardens





No comments:

Post a Comment