Friday, April 17, 2009

Perch...fly on over and check it out!

I have fallen for Perch in New Orleans, LA. They have a great website and super fun blog! I just picked a few of the things that caught my eye...there are too many to choose! This chandelier is one of the fab items that grabbed me. I can totally see it in an all white room, soooo dramatic!
And how fun is this bull?! I have an avid hunter for a boyfriend...lots of deer heads in our home, yikes...but this is much more animal friendly! And whimsical to boot!

There is something about Lucite...I love love love this chair. I NEED it for MY vanity!



Perch has a beautiful line of butterflies, as well. Striking alternative to the standard oil painting. I am so lucky to live only 3 hours from this great design boutique! I can't wait to visit them! Jazz fest does start this weekend...hmmmm, road trip anyone?




Have a great weekend everyone!


images courtesy of Perch

No comments:

Post a Comment