Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Million Dollar Decorators...A Review

So the new Bravo show Million Dollar Decorators premiered last night. I laughed the entire time. It was over the top, hilarious, and I thought somewhat sadly accurate. No, not all designers have snooty accents, I prefer y'all to delicious. And not all designers stay in bed for under a million dollars a day. I get up for, well let's just say significantly less than that. Having said that, it is an exaggerated fabulous look into the high brow world of big time design. All of the designers are legit. I have admired their work for years, and love getting a peek into their personal lives. I am obsessed that they all seem to be huge animal lovers. I wish I had a Lanvin to walk my four legged children. Will I watch this show religiously, yes. Will I love it, absolutely!! Design on rock stars.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment