Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I am kind of obssesed...Tara Shaw Maison

I am so sorry for my absence. Work has been beyond busy, but too much work is better than no work!! I have been a huge fan of Tara Shaw for years. Her antiques are out of this world beautiful, and usually out of this world expensive. Her expertise in Italian, French, and Swedish antiques has led her to create her own more affordable line of reproductions. Tara Shaw Maison has been her baby for the past four years. Her hard work and attention detail shows. The collection is stunning. The wonderful thing about an old piece, or a piece that looks old is that it can mix with a variety of different interior styles. Take a peek at some of my favorite items from the collection.


SHELTER SOFA IN BELGIAN LINEN






ITALIAN MIRRORED SCONCE
SWEDISH ROCOCO COFFEE TABLE







GILDED IRON TABLE WITH STRAIGHT LAGS







SWEDISH THREE DRAWER CHEST











ITALIAN 12 ARM CHANDELIER









IRON VENETIAN CANOPY BED














ITALIAN BUFFET



All of the items can be found on Laylagrace.com, but hopefully soon at Parish in Montgomery!!


Amanda













1 comment:

  1. I feel that italian buffet needs to find its way to my home...

    ReplyDelete