Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I need a little something...

I have been thinking for awhile that something seemed off balance in my living room and dining room. I love my cream walls and trim, but it is missing something. I would love to put up some lush linen curtains in a rich grey-brown, but my budget will not allow this to happen. Then I had an "a ha" moment while stalking my new favorite site Pinterest. Paint my tall french doors in both rooms a rich and dramatic high-gloss grey-brown. Paint is an inexpensive way to make a big impact. The color I have chosen is Benjamin Moore's Dragon's Breath. It is awesome. If you are having trouble envisioning what on earth I am talking about, check out the images below. Now all I have to do is get the Hubs on board, and get him started!!



BENJAMIN MOORE DRAGON'S BREATH














images via habitually chic and birch and bird


Amanda







2 comments:

  1. I love your posts. What is your pinterest name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragon's Breath...inspired by Game of Thrones no less?

    ReplyDelete