Friday, April 15, 2011

Romance with a Twist Bedroom

I love romantic bedrooms. I think a bedroom should be a haven for relaxation. I tend to gravitate towards softer colors and all white bedding. Here is a romantic inspired bedroom, with a few twists.


Providence Bedding from Matouk


Scroll Headboard from West Elm Upholstered in...


Fern Tree Turquoise and Ivory by Schumacher


Marigot 8-Light Chandelier via Circa Lighting


Cross Hatch Star Mirror from Mecox Gardens to go over...


Swedish Chest of Drawers from Chelsea Textiles


All on top of this Vintage Turkish Tulu from Carol Piper Rugs


Vintage Lucite Bedside Tables from Mecox Gardens


Topped with Chunky Classic Urns from Visual Comfort

I think it has a good mix of traditional with some fun, whimsical elements. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment