Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inspired by Saarinen

Sometimes as a designer you have to do what your client wants, and not necessarily what you want for them. I always try to steer them in the right direction, but I rarely have clients that say "do whatever". So I like to create dream rooms. Some are fun, while others more serious. This room revolves around the iconic Saarinen table. I have paired it with what I think would look fabulous. A little of this and a little of that...By the way does anyone know of a program where I can upload all of these pictures on one sheet, rather than 60 individual pictures???? I am not computer savvy!!!


Saarinen Table via DWR


Vitesse Side Chair from Noir

Regal French Chandelier from Wisteria

Zebra Skin Rug


Quadrille Tashkent Fabric for Drapes


Bluestone Console Table from Lofthome


Original art by Bonnie Fuchs...LOVE!


Pair of Barbara Cosgrove Glass Lamp

I think this room would pull together nicely. What do you think?

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment