Friday, April 22, 2011

It finally came!!!!!

So do not shoot me for the terrible Blackberry photos. I am not going to lie, at first I wasn't sure I loved it, or even liked it. It is a big dramatic sofa. Then I thought about it, and I am a big, dramatic person!! It is perfect for me!! Jimmy Dean made an appearance in the photo too. The colors are way off, but you get the general idea. It makes me even more ready to do more stuff!! Sorry Paul!!

This is a better shot of the color. It is pattern Bristol Metal from Lee Industries. It is a rich grey-brown. It also has the most awesome sheen to it!!
Lolly is a big fan. She is the exact same color!! I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing...

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. love it! can’t believe lola already got on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! Get that cat of that beautiful thing stat.

    ReplyDelete