Thursday, June 4, 2009

OMG! I love this designer! MMR Interiors!

I was checking out Erin's blog, Elements of Style, and saw the designs of Melissa Ruffy, MMR Interiors. A New Orleans designer to drool over! Her use of colors and ability to layer is unbelievable! She has an uncanny ability to make traditional southern design look cutting edge, but still looks timeless! How'd she do that! I pretty much posted every picture from her website! Here are some of my favorites.
I mean come on, what a fabulous room. I love the totally southern family portrait mixed with the Madeline Weinrib pillows, and bold patterns!


Perfection, gonna try and make my foyer look like this! I will try to post pics of my mini-makeover this weekend.










This room leads to my favorite room, the dining room! I have never been a cobalt blue kinda gal, but I think I am now!













Ok, so this is the dining room of my dreams! I looooove the cream walls with the bright chartreuse drapes! And don't even get me started on the animal print dining chairs! Mark my word, when we get our new house my dining room will look like this...sorta!



























Toile in New Orleans never looked so good! I think I spy some Leontine linens in a few pics!








3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda! wow, I am honored. Thank you for your more than kind words and come visit us in New Orleans. Best, Melissa

    ReplyDelete