Monday, June 1, 2009

Do It Yourself Decor

So this is a quick and inexpensive project I did for my dining room.  I ordered a set of antique egg prints off eBay...gotta love eBay!  I knew I wanted a thin gold frame, but I didn't want to spend a fortune on them.  That is where Al's 5 and 10 came in!  Got all 6 frames for $20!  Quick coat of antique gold spray paint, 6 custom cut museum mats from Hobby Lobby, and ta-da!  I am a terrible photographer!  Still trying to figure out my new camera!  The total cost for this little project was less than $100.  I am working on a Salvation Army mirror now!  I will try to remember to take pictures of the whole process this time!  Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved that you did this! I wish I were as creative especially when it comes to wall decor...I got nothin'!!

    ReplyDelete