Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm Crazy About...

Decorative Boxes! I think these are my new favorite accessory for your home, or office for that matter. Not only are they crazy stylish, but they serve more than one purpose. I have posted a few of my favorites below.


The two photos above are from Plantation. I love agate box at the top, it would look beautiful in a bookcase, or on top of a white lacquer parson table. The bottom set are great too. I love green and could def use these on my chest in my foyer!



These two are from Global Views, and are faux malachite! The silver bamboo detail is very chic! Did I mention these can be used as jewelery boxes too!









The traditional boxes above are always a classic accessory for your home. Even though they are on the more traditional side, don't be afraid to place them on top of a Lucite cocktail table next to a stack of glossy coffee table books, and a chunk of brain coral...resin of course. They are perfect for storing ugly electronics. These two are from Maitland Smith, available at Villa Dauphine.












Other great options from Global Views. These are also available at Villa Dauphine.







And last, but not least, Jaime Young's Mother of Pearl boxes. I love these to death! I would love to have a set of these to go on top of my dresser to hide my "stuff".






No comments:

Post a Comment