Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sunday Daydreaming...





The turquoise and pink dream condo above is a product of Joe Nye. His use of color is amazing, that is obvious! The entire article was so cheerful and bright it makes me smile...





The yellow room above definitely caught my eye. Normally I am not a "yellow" person, but this is undeniably chic, and sooooo fun.











Sometimes having options can be a bad thing. Just when I think I have made up my mind about something in my house, I see something new, and I change my mind! I sometimes wish I were bold enough to use bright turquoise with bold fuchsia!





The chocolate foyer with the pop of raspberry is so adventurous. Ned Marshall stole my heart with this feature from House Beautiful. Did you notice the fab zebra print pillows on the settee? LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! I love the turquoise and pink dream condo...that makes me happy. We have lots of work to do at 450 Old Creek Road.

    ReplyDelete