Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Cozy Dining Room...

Talk about the perfect shade of turquoise! I could see a pair of these lamps in any room in my house. For now they are the perfect POP in my relaxed family dining room. Festoni has the most amazing gourd lamps, in the most beautiful colors! These are available through Villa Dauphine in Mobile.






This has to be one of my top 10 chandeliers! Visual Comfort has sooo many beautiful lighting fixtures, but this one has always caught my attention.









The farm house table below has so much character. Over time the wood will gain a beautiful patina, like you've had it for years.










This console is a perfect pop of eclectic! Add some WOW lamps, and it will create a great serving piece for any dining room.






The parson chairs are from Best Slipcover Company. I love the ruffle detail on the corners, so sweet. BSC offers these chairs in a variety of fabrics(though the cream linen is my fav), and styles.










The pictures above are for a relaxed family friendly dining room. I love mixing rustic woods of the farm house table with sleek porcelain lamps, done in my favorite color family. Blues and greens are so calming to me, but I am a Pisces after all! The farm house dining table and Gothic arch console are from Aidan Gray Home, available through Villa Dauphine in Mobile, AL.



No comments:

Post a Comment