Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chic Stress Relief...

Cool, calm, and collected. I wanted to create a bathroom that made me feel like I was on a vacation everytime I run a bath. I chose spa like colors and dreamy marble. So light some candles, grab a great book, and imagine this is your escape!
The Vintage Collection from Restoration Hardware. Perfect.


If this doesn't say luxury, I don't know what else does! A marble tub, MARBLE! I can so see myself in this filled with bubbles reading a great book! Urban Archeaology....amazing.

Urban Archeaology. This place is amazing! Go to there website now! It is very pricey, but worth every penny in my opinion. Anyways, this sink is one of their creations. It has an industrial feel, but a classic feel too.




This is a no brainer. Marble subway tiles form Ann Sacks. I love the herringbone pattern, spices things up a bit!




Ann Sacks marble mosaic tile will look fabulous on the floors! It is a chic spin on a classic design.





My all time favorite trim color...Benjamin Moore White Dove. It is not too white, but not too cream either. It's the perfect color!






I choose Benjamin Moore Bath Salts for the walls. It is a cool green. It makes you wanna take a deep breathe and relax! This bathroom is like an escape, and who doesn't want to escape every once in a while!






No comments:

Post a Comment