Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update!

Here is a little sneak peek of some wedding details. Yes, I have already gotten a lot done! I figure do what I can while I am still living in Mobile. Planning a wedding out of town is a hassle! This is the bouquet that I have fallen head over heals for! It is romantic and dreamy, and has peonies. They are my absolute favorite flower, and a must for my bouquet. It also shows the colors I am using throughout the wedding. Soft peachy-pinks and even softer pear greens. I cannot wait!

This is my bridesmaids dress. It is the Ashley, by Vera Wang in Champagne. I want to order one for myself! Love! I can't show you my dress, it is a secret. I can tell you that I love it, and will want to wear it everyday even after the wedding! Happy Thursday!

images courtesy of Vera Wang and Martha Stewart Weddings

1 comment:

  1. That bouquet is so beautiful and I love the bridesmaids dresses! Congratulations, cannot wait to see what else you have planned!

    ReplyDelete