Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Exciting News!

So as usual I feel very badly for having not made a post in forever...but I have some exciting news!  Paul(my boyfriend) and  got engaged this past weekend!  It was perfect and I couldn't be happier!  We were at The Grand Hotel in Point Clear, AL.  If you have never been, go immediately!  It is a little piece of heaven on earth.  Here I will show you!


The main building.  Great food, great bar, and an even better piano player!

Beautiful oak trees are all over the grounds.  It is truly amazing.

The beds are like sleeping in a giant marshmallow.  This was the exact room we stayed in...or at least they look identical!
This was our view from our balcony.  Mobile Bay never looked so good.

And last but not least the pool.  Tons of chairs, yummy daiquiris, and super friendly staff.  I would seriously live here if I could.  Enough about The Grand!  I am super busy, more than before!  I have kicked into full gear on the wedding planning, so do not be surprised if a few wedding post creep their way in.  Hope everyone is having a great week!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting. My mom, sister, grandmother and I took a weekend trip for Easter in April to the Grand Hotel and it could not have been a more perfect spot for him to propose!

    ReplyDelete