Friday, August 21, 2009

A Little Wish List From Wisteria...


I love the high arms on this sofa.  I am drawn to slip covered sofas.  I think it may have something to do with the zoo that I let chill on every piece of furniture I own...
This would be perfect behind a sofa or against a wall as a serving piece.  Throw a pair of porcelain gourd lamps on top, fabulous! 
I would like two of these, one beside each club chair in front of the fireplace.  Did I mention I need two club chairs too?
I love the idea of using two of these for a little cocktail table.  I am obsessed with mirror!  It reflects so much light, and can really open up a space.
These would look great in my dining room...or in my bedroom.  I cannot decide!  I just know I need them.
I feel like am doing to many pairs, but I would love a pair of these for my coffee tables, or on top of the built-in bookshelves.  Yay!  I have built-in bookshelves!  I have been wanting some for soooo long!  I packed my cord that inputs my pictures on the computer, but I cannot wait to post the pictures of my house!  I love it!  Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment