Friday, July 31, 2009

Local Talent

I am a big fan of Mobile, Alabama, my hometown. It has history and a slow southern charm. It also has some fabulous local talent. I wanted to highlight three of Mobile's most fabulous artist. I have posted a few paintings of each, but their portfolios are endless. I have attached links to all of their websites. Enjoy! Art is personal and an invaluable aspect of decorating. No home is complete without art that speaks to the home owners. Art makes a space personal and is a great investment. Think long and hard about each purchase, it will be one you will not regret. Have a great weekend!
Original oil by Amanda Hendrich. Lagerquist

Original Oil by Amanda Hendrich, Bulldog


Original Oil by Randy Moberg, Seated Figure II


Original Oil by Randy Moberg, Delamar Street


Original Oil by Anita Westerberg, Inspiration

Original Oil by Anita Westerberg, Behind

No comments:

Post a Comment