Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jane's Nursery Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak of my friend/client's nursery for baby M! The drapes were installed today, but my darn camera is acting up so those photos will be posted shortly! The room is the softest shade of pink, Benjamin Moore, Early Sunset . The bumper, duvet and throw pillow are Pom Pom at Home. They make the most beautiful linen bedding! The crib skirt is a Kravet fabric, Marais Stripe in Blossom, and is perfect for a little girls bedroom. The drapes are also in the silk stripe. Now it is time to do some finishing touches, art, mirror, lamps, etc. I cannot wait for M to get here. I think she is going to be one lucky little girl!























3 comments:

  1. What a pretty nursery .... love those subtle colors! Just perfect, and will grow!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am very pleased with how it is turning out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...I looked at the paint sample...it is Pink Damask!!

    ReplyDelete